There is another fun game going around the internet. This one is like 20 questions, but only half as difficult. It’s Eleven Questions. Sounds pretty self-explanatory. Coleen Patrick tagged me, so I get to answer her 11 questions. Then I get to tag 11 people and ask them my own questions. I’m really good at asking questions. And, yes, there is a mischievous smile on my face right now.
If I was going to be questioned by a cop, I would want it to be Javier from Castle or Eric Delko from CSI:Miami. But, I can totally see Coleen Patrick as a Kate Beckett style detective working cases with a rich, handsome partner. So I’ll let her put me in the interrogation room and I’ll answer all her questions. But I might close my eyes and pretend Javi is on the other side of the table.
Here are Coleen’s Eleven Question and my eleven answers:
1. What 3 books would you take with you into your apocalypse bunker?
As if I would have an apocalypse bunker! If I had to be locked somewhere for a few days I would hope it would be at the mall like that episode of The OC. Then I could go down to the bookstore and get any books I want. But if I could only have three books (and I had to give the rest to charity, or something) I would choose: Birds of Paradise by Diana Abu-Jaber, The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood, and Island Beneath the Sea by Isabel Allende.
2. What was your first job?
I’m boring here. My first job was babysitting. But my first crappy job was working at the fast food restaurant on my college campus. It was called Hammy’s. And I was a vegetarian.
3. What song is stuck in your head right now?
“Dance, too much booty in the pants” by Soundmaster T. It’s on some commercial for a soda I’ve never heard of, but it reminds me of singing in the dressing room with one of my besties while we tried on clothes. For that, I love it.
4. What celebrity would play you in a movie about your life?
That’s a hard one. Which celebrity is pale and has a big booty? Maybe Sandra Bullock because I love her, but she’d have to gain some weight for the role. And get some padded underwear.
5. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
What I eat for breakfast most mornings: oatmeal. I call it loaded oatmeal because I put in some Greek yogurt, raspberries, ground flax seed, and a little bit of honey. Yum.
6. If you could go back in time for one day, what time would you revisit and why?
I would go back to middle school and stand up to that bully who called me fat.
7. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
I don’t remember. I’ll have to ask my BFF. I do remember there was a preview of the new Zach Efron movie where he has a scene in his underwear. We’re definitely going to see that movie.
8. What’s your favorite movie snack?
Sour patch kids and popcorn together. It’s delicious!
9. What TV show is most like your life?
10. If you could get on a plane right now where would you go (all expenses paid)?
So easy: Miami! And if all expenses are paid I would stay at the Mandarin Oriental and get a spa package.
11. If you could tweet to your 13 year old self what would you say?
You’re perfect the way you are. And you’re not fat. Really.
Now it’s my turn to come up with Eleven Questions:
1. If you could write yourself into any TV show or movie, what would you choose?
2. What is one thing you’ve always wanted to do but been too scared to do?
3. Would you rather get a pedicure or go hiking?
4. What is your favorite part of a man’s body?
5. If you could be trapped anywhere with anyone, where you be and who would you be with?
6. What’s the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
7. Sweet or salty?
8. What was your biggest childhood fear?
9. If you were a shoe, what type of shoe would you be?
10. What is your nickname, and where does it come from?
11. If you were a character from Sex and the City, who would you be? (Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda, or Samantha)
Since pretty much everyone I know online has already been tagged, I’m putting the questions out to you. I’d love to see your answers in the comments. Unless posting your most embarrassing moment on a blog is your biggest childhood fear. Which I completely understand.